Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Period Wants Cheese

I have my period.  I want cheese.  If you're still interested, please read on.

The last 3 days, I have wanted cheese.  I went to the grocery store to deposit a check and bought myself spinach/ricotta ravioli.  I had them for lunch the other day.  Yesterday I made myself spinach dip because I really wanted more of the ravioli.  Today I made myself a quesadilla & forced myself to put chicken in it because I probably would've put an entire package of cheese in it otherwise.  Dairy will do in a pinch (like the Hershey bar I engulfed), but if I could figure out how to just fry cheese in a pan without it sticking, I probably would.  Repeatedly.

Since I had Emmett, my periods have been insane.  It's like being in high school again.  Migraines, extreme cramps, acne - you name the symptom, I've got it.  Is this common?  I can't wait until my OB/GYN appointment next month so I can get this under control.

On a side note, Emmett can fall asleep for his nap any time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment