Monday, November 7, 2011

I Bet My Monday Is Worse Than Your Monday

I bet my Monday is worse than your Monday.  Here's why:

1) The toilet was clogged this morning.  Thankfully, the hubby took care of that one.

2) Hubby's car won't start.  Luckily the kids & I were dressed, so we drove him to work.

3) While taking the hubby to work, the dog ate all of my daughter's Halloween candy.  Chocolate, gummy bears, Nerds - everything.  Wrappers and all.  At least now my living room & dining room are freshly vacuumed.

4) After cleaning all the dog mess, I finally got a chance to use the bathroom.  (Did I mention I needed to do a #2 before leaving to take the hubby to work?)  While in the bathroom, my daughter used her potty that's downstairs.  Her little brother decided to pick up the full potty and dump it all over the kitchen floor.  So I got to mop that up.  I'm just thankful he didn't decide to bring it in the living room.  I'm pretty sure he was trying to be helpful and dump it in the kitchen sink.

5) I start my new job today.

And now that I'm sitting still, I'm pretty sure I stepped in pee and not just mopped floor because my socks smell like pee.  

I'm going to go shoot myself in the face now (and then change my socks and wash my feet).

No comments:

Post a Comment