Friday, September 23, 2011

What To Write

I've been having some issues deciding what to write lately.  Everything seems short enough to be a Facebook status update.  

That and the fact that I started watching a couple of little boys every day.  If I thought I was tired with Molly & Emmett...  So we're settling into that routine.  

And Molly started school.  The first week was really rough.  She would scream bloody murder and her teacher had to call me to pick her up because she was upsetting the other kids.  Want to know what will make you feel like a crappy Mom?  That.  She's always been so independent and outgoing.  I was wondering where my bold, wonderful little girl went...  Yesterday we had Dad drop her off and she finally stayed the whole day.  Thank goodness!  I know she'll love school once she gets used to not being home with me and makes a couple friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment