Monday, March 4, 2013

Four And Two

To start, let me say that I have Forty Six and Two stuck in my head.  It's been there for days.  And it had me thinking about M & E being 4 and 2.  Where in the world have these years gone?

And it's not the big things - it's the little things that add up.

Taco night has always been very popular at our house.  The kids have always had their deconstructed.  However, the last couple weeks, Molly has decided to eat everything together.  Meat, cheese, guacamole - all in the crunchy shell.  For my super picky peanut, this is a really big deal.

Emmett has started playing - like really playing.  He's really into super heroes and Star Wars.  And they have stories and adventures.  It's crazy watching his imagination develop.

Where did my tiny babies go?

No comments:

Post a Comment